Apples at Home
What is Apples at Home?
Apples at Home Childcare enables an educator to work from home caring for a maximum of four children under the age of five, and two children under the age of two (including their own children). As educators have a small group at home they are able to nurture the individual needs of each child, and work together with parents.
The team at Apples at Home Childcare are privileged to be a part of every child’s precious early years, and supporting their learning journey.
Our educators are supported by experienced and registered early childhood teachers. Educators homes are safety checked to meet the Ministry of Education safety criteria. Educators and any persons living in their home over the age of seventeen are police checked.
0800 277 537
Looking for carers in your neighbourhood
Apples at Home Childcare
- We provide safe, nurturing, stimulating childcare with quality educators who are passionate about working with young children.
- Strict health and safety policies and procedures are in place ensuring educators are aware of hazards and risks, around the home and when they go on excursions.
- Our educators have current first aid certificates.
- Regular playgroups are held to provide opportunities for children to socialise, play and engage with larger groups of children.
- Each child has their own portfolio, recording their individual learning journey.